Reference code(s): GB 0210 RUABON
Title: CMA: Ruabon English Presbyterian Church Records
Short title: Ruabon English Presbyterian Church, records
Dates of creation: 1905-1965
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.018 cubic metres (2 boxes)
Name of creator(s): Ruabon English Presbyterian Church
Administrative and biographical history: The English Presbyterian Church in Ruabon was built in 1900 to the design of George Dickens Lewis of Shrewsbury. The Chapel was closed c. 1966.
Scope and content: The fonds comprises church accounts, 1905-1965; a register of baptisms, 1913-1914 and 1960-1963; a ministry collection book, 1928-1965; and a church committee minute book, 1953-1963.
Language/script: English unless otherwise stated
System of arrangement: Arranged at NLW into a single series of account books; and three files.
Conditions governing access: Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright laws apply
Finding aids: A hard copy of this list is available in CMA: Records of Welsh Chapels in NLW 2001-.
Accruals: Accruals are not expected
Immediate source of acquisition: Deposited by Mrs Gwawr Booth, Wrexham, December 2002.
Archivist's note: Compiled by Owain Schiavone.
The following source was used in the compilation of this description: Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales Website, August 2003.
Rules or conventions: This description follows NLW guidelines based on ISAD(G) Second Edition; AACR2; and LCSH.
Date(s) of description: August 2003