Cyfeirgôd(au): GB 0210 SMIHAM
Teitl: CMA: Records of Smithfield Road Church, Wrexham
Teitl byr: Smithfield Road Church, Wrexham, records
Dyddiad(au) creu: 1913-1971
Lefel disgrifio: Fonds
Maint a chyfrwng: 0.009 cubic metres (4 volumes)
Enw'r crewr/crewyr: Smithfield Road Church, Wrexham
Hanes bywgraffyddol/gweinyddol: The Chapel was opened in 1904 and came under the pastorate of the Rev. D. W. Elias, along with the Presbyterian Chapel in Park Street. In 1913, the Chapel was transferred from the Home Mission Scheme to the Forward Movement. In 1925, the Church joined with Park Street [Presbyterian Church]. The Church was closed in 1971.
Natur a chynnwys: The fonds consists of the records of Smithfield Road Presbyterian Church, Wrexham, 1913-1971, comprising a church register of membership, 1913-1917, 1921; a register of baptisms, 1913-1929, 1937-1970; an account book, 1939-1971; and a volume containing minutes of meetings, 1959-1971.
Trefniant: Arranged into four files: Church register of communicants, register of baptisms, treasurer's book and minute book.
Amodau gweld: Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Amodau copïo: Usual copyright laws apply.
Rhestri cymorth: A hard copy of the list is available in CMA: Records of Welsh Chapels in NLW 2001-.
Ychwanegiadau: Accruals are not expected.
Ffynhonnell: Deposited by Mrs Gwawr Booth, Wrexham, December 2002.
Deunydd perthynol: Annual Report for 1916 is held at NLW.
Nodiadau yr archifydd: Compiled by Nia Wyn Griffiths.
The following sources were used in the compilation of this description: Dodd, Arthur Herbert, A History of Wrexham , (Wrexham, 1957); Annual Report of Smithfield Road Church for 1916; CAPELI database at NLW.
Rheolau catalogio: This description follows NLW guidelines based on ISAD(G) Second Edition; AACR2; and LCSH.
Dyddiad(au )cwblhau'r catalog: March 2003