Cyfeirgôd(au): GB 0222 BMSS BCP
Teitl: Bethania Chapel, Penmachno Accounts
Teitl byr: Bethania Chapel, Penmachno Accounts
Dyddiad(au) creu: 1900 - 1909
Lefel disgrifio: fonds
Maint a chyfrwng: 2 items
Enw'r crewr/crewyr: Officers and members of Bethania Wesleyan Chapel, Penmachno.
Hanes bywgraffyddol/gweinyddol: According to Hanes Wesleyaeth Gymreig by Rev. Hugh Jones, the first Wesleyan to visit Penmachno was Ellis Owen of Llansannan in 1806. He was followed by William Jones of Llanelidan and then Richard Jones of Trawsfynydd. A chapel was soon built and opened in 1808. It was sufficient for a few years, but had to be extended, and eventually a new chapel was built in the 1860's. In 1912 the chapel had 154 members.
Natur a chynnwys: Sunday school accounts of Bethania Chapel, Penmachno, 1900-1909.
Trefniant: Arranged chronologically and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Amodau gweld: Open to all users.
Amodau copïo: Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.
Rhestri cymorth: An item level typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 565-566
Nodiadau: Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, July 2002.
Rheolau catalogio: Created following ISAD(G) and Archives Hub Data Creation Guidelines
Dyddiad(au )cwblhau'r catalog: Prior to 16-11-2004